Sunday, December 21, 2008

And More Snow...

Yesterday afternoon it started snowing again...
And it snowed

and snowed all night


I don't know if you can tell how much is piled on my neighbor's roof...

And I'm a little concerned about who who stole my driveway...

Somewhere in the early morning the snow turned to freezing rain and locked everything into a stiff confection of white...



Did I mention the icicles on the roof?


And here's that tree out by the back deck again. All of that snow is frozen solid. The squirrels and birds ran all over it without leaving a mark!!

As I had been putting out peanuts for the squirrels and the Stellar's Jays and seed for the smaller birds, I had a late night visitor checking to see if there were any leftovers to scrounge. I guess I'll have to set some out tonight for the coons, too.

My breakfast guests:

No comments: